Friday, March 16, 2012

Trio Three-Eighty



I don't always blog about everything I see or do during the week because I have done it, seen it, or heard it before.  I don't feel the need to repeat myself in my blogging diary with every Artist Date...especially repeat ones.   But not this time.  I heard once again the fabulous Trio Three-Eighty perform at the Mayo Clinic this week.  I heard them just this past December, but they are definitely worth mentioning again in my blogging diary of Artist Dates.  They are just sensational, and I could listen to them play every week. 

They told us how they got their start and their name.  The three of them started playing at Norstram Department Store in Scottsdale Fashion Square.  When asked what name they go by...they just used the Norstram's store number at Fashion Square which is #380.