Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Queen of Versailles

 
 
I looked at my upcoming schedule of events for September, October and November, and said I need to chill a bit and take a weekend off of doing stuff.  So I spent all of last weekend at home painting, and hanging out in my pool. 
 
I love movies and see a lot of them, but not too many at the theaters anymore.  I have a hearing problem where I can't hear high pitched tones.  So women and children are nightmares for me to hear.  I prefer now to watch most movies at home with my Sony headset on and with subtitles so I don't miss any of the dialogue.  But I couldn't resist going to see The Queen of Versailles at the movie theater last week.
 
I almost feel a little guilty saying how much I loved this film.  It's like saying you saw a huge train wreck and really enjoyed watching it.  :-)