Sunday, November 11, 2012

And Then There Were None @ Fountain Hills Theater

 
 
 
I made a very last minute decision to go on Sunday afternoon to see And Then There Were None at the Fountain Hills Theater.  The reason for the last minute decision was mainly due to the fact that I already had a full schedule this week.  I had out-of-town friends staying with me until Tuesday afternoon, then I went to an Election Party on Tuesday evening...I had class on Wednesday morning...I already had plans with other people to go out on Friday and Saturday.  Also, there were a couple of other things that I could have done on Sunday afternoon as well.  Plus, I just saw this play in the summer of 2011.  But the one thing I know for sure is that you will always have a great experience at the Fountain Hills Theater...ALWAYS!  So even though I was a little tired, and I knew who the murderer was, I still had a great experience...thanks to the always outstanding Fountain Hills Theater.