Monday, November 19, 2012

The Phoenix Symphony at Scottdale Shea Medical Center

A "B-Sharp"  Music Wellness Program
 
Today I spent my afternoon listening to the beautiful music from The Phoenix Symphony.  They performed a free two-hour concert at Scottsdale Healthcare Shea Medical Center as part of their B-Sharp Music Wellness Program.  I heard about this concert because I am an old fogey who still reads the newspaper even in this new digital age, and there was a write-up about it in the Arizona Republic a few days ago.  What a fabulous way to spend a stress-free afternoon listening to the healing power of music.

Another way to have a stress-free November 19th Monday that promotes physical and mental wellness...don't host Thanksgiving at your house.  lol  All of my friends were busy today doing the shopping, cleaning and baking for the BIG Turkey Day...but not me! I enjoyed and soaked up very meditating and relaxing music thanks to the fabulous Phoenix Symphony.