Saturday, January 8, 2011

Artist Dates, Week 17 ~ New Year, New Starts




I am not one to make New Year resolutions - never have and this year is no exception.  I make changes when I feel like making changes...like I felt like making changes this past autumn so I started doing this Arist's Way course.

Other than going to see the film The King's Speech which was excellent, I stayed home this week and did more inner work.  I started off my inner work on 1-1-11 doing a global meditation with the World Puja Network.  I love when people from all over the planet get together at the same time and meditate together for humanity and planet Earth.  This meditation on 1-1-11 was to usher forth the next highest potential for humanity and planet Earth in the year 2011.


Next on 1-1-11, I listened to the kick off program for the Awakening Zone...The International Network for Empowered Awakening.  Long story short...I had my own awakening a couple of decades ago.  For the past several years I just no longer choose to hit the snooze button.  It's time to get up and get out of bed.  I'm up..let's go!



Later on 1-1-11 and throughout the week I have been watching Oprah Winfrey's new network OWN.   I am so happy she is now on cable TV.  She said awhile back that she wants to highlight guests she has had on her Soul Series radio show to her television audience.  Now that she has her own network she will be able to do just that...bring it on Oprah. 



Each night this week I listened via the internet to Prediction 2011 Week hosted by Jennifer McLean.  One of my favorite shows was with local Phoenix Psychic and Professional Astrologer Joseph Anthony.   Joseph stated that 2011 is much more significant than 2012 because it will be the year of the great awakening. Mars, the action planet, will kick us into higher gear as it moves into Aries on March 3rd, and we’ll become more aware of self and consciousness. As Mars starts to align with other planets, it will trigger more energy and move us beyond our limits. That's good!  I need a good kick in the butt sometime.

The general consensus of Prediction Week 2011 was that many of us will shift from "seeking" to "manifesting."  Also, we'll experience an increase in our personal intuition and a greater knowing.  All I can say is, "Bring It On!" 

I am what is around me.
WALLACE STEVENS