Saturday, April 16, 2011

Artist Dates, Week 29 ~ Awakening to Potentials & Possibilities


My mother-in-law has been in the hospital for over a week.  She had an accident that required surgery, and she will have to be in a rehab facility for several weeks, if not months.  It's possible she may never walk again.  I've spent a lot of time this past week in hospitals, which isn't the most pleasant environment. So after visiting her one day, I just needed to get out in nature, so I drove to the Desert Botanical Gardens.  I walked around and looked at all the cacti in bloom, and spent some time watching the butterflies in the butterfly pavilion.


I received a last minute e-mail to attend a session with Panache Desai at the New Vision Center for Spiritual Living.  The evening was called A Passion for What's Possible:  An Evening of Unlimited Possibilities. Panache enables you to step into the flow of a life of infinite possibilities, holding the greatest vision and the highest vibration of who you are here to be.  Using energetic sessions, active meditations, conversations and exercises you  become empowered to actively improve the quality and experience of your life. Panache shared that this year, your commitment to yourself is being matched by the energy. Therefore, the degree to which you show up, is the degree to which the energy can support you.




Panache Desai



Panache helped us open up our Higher Heart Chakra.  It is sometimes called the Seat of The Soul. This chakra is located between the Throat and Heart chakras. The Higher Heart Chakra focuses and defines who you are and what you have come to do in this lifetime. 



Today I spent a very lazy day doing nothing but reading Shirley MacLaine's new book I'm Over All That.  I loved her interview with Oprah this week.  She taped that show the week before the taping my sister and I attended.  If I had a choice of any of the Oprah tapings...I would have picked the Shirley MacLaine taping...she speaks my language.  I look forward to talking shop with her one day...because I have a passion for what's possible, and I am awakening to infinite potentials. 



Happiness is when what you think,
what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
MAHATMA GANDHI