Monday, December 19, 2011

Fry's Fresh Attractions


On Sunday afternoon I attended a cooking class at Fry's Signature Marketplace.  The class featured a semi-homemade Holiday Pot Luck of Chicken Tetrazzini and fast & easy Tiramusa.  The phrase "semi-homemade" appealed to me.  I am not or have ever been into cooking or baking.  I do it because I have to...not because I want to.  Shopping for groceries, preparing and cooking a meal, and cleaning up is a big waste of time to me...I have better things to do with my day.  I'm not even into going out to dinner...I would rather spend the money on some form of entertainment. 

Okay, since I HAVE to cook, I thought I should try to make some different dishes.  This cooking class was not only informative, but also fun.  There were six of us in the class and all were newbies to this cooking school just like myself.  I will definitely make the Chicken Tetrazinni for my next Bunko party, and for some out-of-town guests who are coming to town soon.