Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Carefree Art and Wine Festival


On Friday afternoon I headed up to the Carefree Art & Wine Festival.  I didn't get up there until about 3:00 so the crowds had thinned out a bit.  I had a chance to meet one of my favorite artist...Pat Stacy.  I found her by going this past Fall to the Hidden in the Hills Studio Tour.  I searched that website for studios to visit who had art that I really liked.  I saw her artwork and was completely amazed.  She wasn't there at the time of my studio visit, but I did finally get to meet her at the Carefree Art Festival.  I just assumed she had been painting her entire life, but she told me she just started painting in 2008.  WOW!  I couldn't believe this talented artist just started painting only a few short years ago.  This only goes to show you that when you are aligned and in the Vortex...anything is possible.

I also had the chance to hear the beautiful music of Dolce VAS.  If I ever get married again...I want them to play at my wedding.  hahaha...just kidding hubby.  :-)