Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Walt Richardson and Tim Sadow

Walt Richardson

 Today I went over to Mayo Hospital for their Atrium Music Concert and heard Walt Richardson and Tim Sadow.  I usually go to Mayo Clinic on Wednesday, but my husband has other plans for me on Wednesday.  And since I missed last weeks concert I definitely didn't want to miss another one.  I have heard Walt Richardson sing and play before with his band The Peaceful Warriors at Scottsdale's Sunday A'Fair, and have always enjoyed his performances.  Adding the violin playing of Tim Sadow along with Walt truly made it worth my drive over to the hospital.




Tim Sadow



 
















After the concert I headed back to the Arizone Fine Art Expo, and then onto the Celebration of Fine Art. 

A little music...a little art...makes a perfect day!


.