Sunday, July 8, 2012

Otis & the Beat @ Kierland Commons


On Saturday we saw Otis & the Beat and felt a little heat.  Oh, I am not one of those who choose to live in the Sonoran Desert then rags and moans about the summer heat.  It's the F'n Sonoran Desert for god's sake...it's suppose to be HOT, and especially in the summer.  Now if you lived in Chicago and it was 106 degrees in July...you should be bothered.  Oh, wait...it was that hot in Chicago this week.

Anyway, I do admit that during the summer months I do stay home a lot, and you can usually find me every evening in my swimming pool starting around 6pm, and I stay there for a couple of hours.  The BEST part of living in the desert is the summer evenings in my pool.  But Otis & the Beat got me out of the pool, and over to Kierland for another fun concert.