Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Artist's Way - Year Three Begins





I started The Artist's Way 12-week course on September 11, 2010 and also wrote my first blog post.  After completing the The Artist's Way 12-week course, I moved onto Julia Cameron's other books...Walking in This World, and then Finding Water...all the while blogging on this site.  I took a few month break from blogging over the summer then started blogging again in September 2011 when I started her other book, The Vein of Gold. The first year I pretty muched blogged about every thing I did.  The second year I blogged about almost everything I did...not all.  Now I am about to start year three even though I am not participating in any of Julia's Cameron's courses.  I still do morning pages most mornings, which I love.  I still go on weekly Artist's Dates, not all by myself, but still many.

So for the third year I decided I am only going to blog about anything new I have seen or done.  I am no longer going to blog about the same things I see or do year after year.  I mean how many times can you blog about going up to the el Pedregal to hear a concert, or visit one of the many art festivals around the valley.  Year three is only about NEW.  If it is not new to me, then there will be no blog about it...period.  I will only blog about anything I have seen for the very first time, or have done for the very first time.   So I may have a lot of new posts on my blog, or only a few.  Only time will tell.