Monday, April 22, 2013

Boeing Boeing @ Fountain Hills Theater

 
I admit I am a community theatre junkie, also I am a groupie for many of the local actors here in the valley. So when two of my absolutely FAVORITE actors are in one play...Boeing Boeing...needless to say I am ecstatic. 

I first saw Scott Hyder and Terry Gadaire both together in the Fountain Hills production of The Producers, and I became a huge fan of them both.  Since then I have seen them each give extraordinary performances in other productions around the valley, but never together until this past Sunday.  Boeing Boeing was the perfect play for these two actors to star and showcase their enormous comedic talent.  They both were incredibly funny and gave the best ariZoni Award winning performances.  I only hope they will appear together many more times in the future.



Scott Hyder as Robert
Terry Gadaire as Bernard
 
 
The other four cast members were all women who also gave stellar performances, and added so much hilarity to the play.  These six cast members were a perfect combination and really made this play outrageously funny and entertaining.