Sunday, March 17, 2013

Fountain Hills Theater ~ The Full Monty ~ Second Viewing


From Left to Right:
Alex Gonzalez, Chad Campbell, William H. Broyles IV,
Andrew Lipman, and Jared Gregg
Not Pictured unfortunately is Jesse Berger as Jerry


ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!
PLEASE!
 
I saw The Full Monty two weeks ago with hubby at the Fountain Hills Theater, and while walking out of the theater I was already thinking of who I could invite with me for a second viewing. This production of this musical was just too good to not see again.  I stated in my last post that there are not enough superlatives to describe this fabulous and talented cast.  This musical is not just fun and entertaining, but the characters will tug at your heart strings, and you become so emotionally invested in them.
 
So for my second viewing this afternoon I invited my friend and neighbor to go along with me.  As we were walking out of the theater she turned around to me and said, "DAMN!  I wish this wasn't their last show.  I know of so many people who would love to see this. "  My sentiments exactly.  So I can only wish and hope that like their hit show The Producers, the Fountain Hills Theater will have  an encore performances of this show over the summer with all the same cast. Come on...do it again... PLEASE.