Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hidden In The Hills Studio Tour


Okay, so I hate to shop, but I really hate to shop when the weather outside is perfect.  So since it was such a perfect day here on Saturday, I decided to go to the Hidden In The Hills Studio Tour. I have not done this tour in quite of few years, so it was a real treat seeing all the artists in their work studios.  I pre-selected which studios I was going to visit, and was most interested in the studios where there were paintings.  I had a lovely afternoon meeting and talking with many of the artists.  It's always interesting to see where they live and work. 

Note to self for next year's Hidden In The Hills Studio Tour:  Don't wash your car before going because it will get filthy dirty driving on all those gravel and dirt roads.  :-)