Sunday, November 6, 2011

Me the Artist


I had one of my all-time favorite Artist Ways play dates yesterday at me the artist.  This artist studio just opened up last week, and I had read an article all about them in the Arizona Republic.  Since I have never picked up a paint brush in my life, I liked their concept of a painting activity designed for the non-artist.  The art class was two hours and we were taught how to paint a Tree of Hearts.  The two hours flew by, and I could have stayed longer.  I found the class to be fun and relaxing.  I know a lot of people who like being pampered with getting massages, facials, manicures and pedicures because they find it soothing and relaxing....well not me!  I find tapping into my creativity the most relaxing.  I also found this painting activity to be for me...very stress free, because I am a coloring outside the lines kind of girl.  This class encourages you to follow her own inner artist and paint the picture your way....which I like.  I will definitely be going back to Me the Artist again.


 Me'sterpiece
A Tree of Hearts