Sunday, April 29, 2012

AFFINITY @ el Pedregal


Spent another Carefree Sunday at the el Pedregal listening to one of my favorite bands, AFFINITY.  Good choice hubby!  My hubby had nothing to do today since 1) he didn't have a realtor open house he was working, and 2) no sports for him to watch.  His Chicago Blackhawks are out of the playoffs, (thanks to the Phoenix Coyotes), and his Chicago Bulls played on Saturday.  So hubby asked me what my plans were for Sunday.  He knows I go somewhere every Sunday...either to a play, concert or whatever is in town to do or see.  I told him there were actually five things on my list for Sunday, but as of Friday I still was not sure what I was planning on doing on Sunday.  He heard my five choices of things to do and said he would love to go hear AFFINITY at the el Pedgral.  So we went up there and had a nice lunch and heard another amazing performance by AFFINITY.  Hubby and I think this group gets better every time we hear them.

So another enjoyable Carefree Sunday for us to enjoy.   Hubby needed this...he is still upset about his Chicago Blackhawks losing, and about Derrick Rose's season ending injury.  Poor hubby...life is tough when you are a sports junkie.