Saturday, April 14, 2012

Scottsdale's 100+ Journals Project


Today I participated in Scottsdale's 100+ Journal Project. I saw the exhibition of journals at The Gallery @ The Library a few weeks ago, and spent some time there reading entries.


They turned the Gallery at the Civic Center Library into a creative work space.  They have areas where you can sit down and create an entry for one of the 100 journals.  They provide glue, glitter, paper, colored pencils plus a lot more for you to use to create something special in one of the journals.

They have stations there that give you an idea what to journal about in case you need a creative inspiration.



I came across the table that read, "If you could invent a new holiday what would it be...how would we celebrate?"  Okay, this was it!!!  This was what I wanted to journal about more than anything. 


The holiday which I wrote about in my opinion is something that will actually be a 'real' holiday someday, and we will all celebrate it with great appreciation because it will awaken us to who we really are.

Here is a clue to my new HOLIDAY.