Sunday, October 16, 2011

Life X 3


Today I spent a lovely afternoon seeing a play at the Theatre Artists Studio, Life X 3.  It was written by French playwrite Yasmina Reza whose later play God of Carnage won the 2009 Tony Award for Best Play.  This play is three versions of two couples at a dinner party.  Well it was suppose to be a dinner party, but the invited couple show up a day early....OOPS!  So all the hosts have to serve them on short notice are chocolate finger cookies, Cheez-Its and lots and lots of wine...which turns out to be toxic for this social get together. The cast was absolutely stellar, and I really enjoyed the play. 

I had a whole day of fun activities planned for Saturday, but they got all F'd up.  No one to blame for this...just myself.  Well I got my act together and had a pleasant Sunday...thanks in part to the wonderful cast of Life x 3.


Scott Hyder, Drea Pruseau, Dominik Rebilas, and Andrea Dovner